Tuesday, May 26, 2009

AnOThER GuD NewS......

Salam...

Yesterday i got another gud news....from my best buddy.....a gurl.....my buddy since i'm in pre-school....she callled me during dusk, around 7.30pm...i'm still in my dream when she called me....hahaha...(kantoi tido pas asar...)...juz taking a nap...hehehe.

She asked me to be one of the referee for her new job...as a nurse at Kulim's Hospital...she needs to report to the hospital today...actually she told me a week before, when she came to my sis's wedding....but i forgot....she alraedy at Kulim, when she called me.....susah la nak jumpa ko pas nie yerk.....

It's a good fortune for u....u go there for a good sake....u got permanently job....ok whut...hehhe
But i know, deep inside ur heart, u r so sad.....coz i know who u r...."mummy gurl"...hahhaha.....never stay far wif ur family....hehehe.

Its ok my buddy...take it as a challenge n as a part of ur life that will make u stronger n matured enuff to face the world.....do ur best n hang ur hope to The Up...let He do the rest....leave everything to Him.....


* happy to hear dat u got there.....hahhaha......lawak plak ari nie.....ader student form 5 cakap aku nie comel.....sib baik dak pompuan yg cakap camtu...hahhahaa


~fazli~
..::..aku insan biasa...x punya harta melainkan keluarga dan teman2..::..

No comments: