Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My LapPy...

Waaa.....my lappy was broken....don't know why n what's the probs.....it's start not working at 3.30pm, yesterday...before dat, i shut it down at 2.30pm...still ok...no probs...but when i went home, n try to switch on my lappy, it's not working....so sad...i keep trying the whole day...but, still not working.....shall i bring it to the clinic for surgery???n replace its organs????maybe.....

Act i juz got my lappy back on 16th may, on the same date with my sis's wedding...she borrowed from me last january.....needs to settle up so many assignment....katanya......so i gave her, with juz a little 'bunch' of virusses, i think....and when i got back my lappy, there's a lot of virusses....maybe they form their colonies n in my lappy....hahahha.....

And rite now, i'm always thinking bout my lappy........hope that my lappy will get well sooner or later....



~fazli~
..::..aku insan biasa...x punya harta melainkan keluarga dan teman2..::..

1 comment:

jay said...

sabarlah dengan setiap dugaan..
nak dapat sumthing better la tuh.. insya allah..ameen