Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm HaPpy FoR TheM....

Salam....why?????hehhe

i'm happy for both of my sis.....all about their dreams...

My Eldest Sis - i'm happy when i knew that she got UMT (Universiti Malaysia Terengganu), as a lecturer....she will start her jobs on dis july....no more TESDEC anymore....hehehe
One of the reason i'm happy for her is.......i'll got sumthing from her....hahhha....what's dat?????hehehhe....only me n my sis know....hahhaha....thanx along for the 'gift'.....oppppssss....i didn't got yet..... =)

My 4th Sis- i'm happy coz she already complete one of the sunnah....16th may will be one of the memorable moment for me n my family...n for her of course.....on dat day, dat date, she officially became a wife for a man called Hafiz.....congrats Kak Na....cannot wait any longer for ur child...opppssss.......hahahha

Even i'm lil bit bz n tired in couple of last week, deep inside my heart, i'm totally happy wif them.....n rite now, my desire to futher my study was lighten up bcoz i'm a lil bit jealous wif my sis.....hahhahaha.....


~fazli~
..::..aku insan biasa...x punya harta melainkan keluarga dan teman2..::..

No comments: